








Ok I know I am behind on my posts but our family has been extremely busy this past week just as I am sure yours have all been as well. On Wednesday July 2nd we decided to take the girls to Cedar Point in Sandusky,Ohio. It is a huge amusement park and rated one of the best in the United States.
We had TONS of fun. Anna's friend, Rachel, went with us. It took us about 2 1/2 hours to get ther and we did it as a day trip. No big deal to us well traveled people. It was only 5 hours.
Anna, Jake and Rachel did the main attraction. It was called the ultimate dragster(I think) or something like that. It was a roller coaster that went straight up and dropped you at a 90 degree angle all the while twisting around in a spiral. It went from 0-120 miles per hour in under 4 seconds. They had a blast. It was funny because when Anna got off the ride she needed a drink so bad because of the speed of the wind completely dried her mouth and throat out.
I was considering going on it until I saw some employees cleaning up what someone else had left behind (barf!!!!) I decided it wasn't such a hot Idea. The younger girls and Lacey didn't go on it. It only got to speeds of about 75mph but you really had to have some good head control. It twists and turns all over the place.
If any of you plan on comming out here this would be a good thing to go and do. I would however suggest two days. We couldn't even do the water park. There wasn't enough time.
Middle School Basketball
8 years ago



3 comments:
Hey, Trish! It sounds really fun to go to an amusement park. I would absolutely NOT go on that barfing ride, though. I hate things that drop you. Anyway, I have been really out of touch with other bloggers, but I'm blogging again and so we should visit each other's blogs sometimes. I love your girls so much and I would like to get to know you all a lot better.
I love crazy rides and I've seen that amusement park on the travel channel before. However I don't know when I'll ever get out to Ohio so I'll have to settle for something closer. Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. Do you still have the puppies?
Hey, y'all up for another round? I hear Matt's planning a trip for us out to your place when Mom & Dad visit in a couple weeks or so. Looks like a blast! Love you guys. We miss you very much and think of you often.
Donna (& Matt, J & G)
Post a Comment