I love quotes and found a few the other day I want to share with you. I hope you find them inspirational like I always do.
There are two ways of exerting one's strength; one is pushing down, the other is pulling up. -Booker T. Washington
Do what you can with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. - Hary S Truman
It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. - Epictetus
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. -Benjamin Franklin
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill
If you can dream it you can do it. - Walt Disney
The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. - Vince Lombardi
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Elanor Roosevelt
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. - Albert Einstein
The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt by the heart. - Helen Keller
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. - Henry Ford
Middle School Basketball
8 years ago



5 comments:
Hey Trish, I was just thinking how no one I know exemplifies these qualities more than you! Love the new picture of you and Jake. You both look great!
What a collection of quotes... incredible. Some of these sound like creeds of your family. Like someone put into words exactly who you are.
I love quotes and have a huge quote book collection. I also just put one one my header. I love your idea of a daily quote. I may copy you!
Hey, Trish. I love reading about your family! And I love quotes that cause me to think and consider things. Very cool!
Trish, I really must insist that if we are both working for the good of our family, and we are limited on phone time because of these betterments, that you up-date this blog AT LEAST every two weeks!!!! I miss talking, I miss the girls!!! and I miss YOU!!!!
(All is forgiven if jake tells you he has a store, and your comming home).
Post a Comment