Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yeah! Family and Twilight!

Ok! So I have a lot to update you on. We have had visitors over the past weekend and we had a blast. Katey and Jim and their kids and Grandma Watkins came to visit and see the movie twilight. Yes my girls are addicts to this crazy book as well. I can't complain though. It got them to actually love reading which is saying a lot. Other than AnnaLisa who reads all of the time they wouldn't read unless a teacher assigned it to them. Their review of the movie was that it wasn't long enough, but the loved it. It was so funny to hear Kiersten scream as Edward Cullin makes his big apperance. She was screaming and jumping up and down. So were most of the ladies in the theater. When Jacob got home the first day they were here Lexi wanted her backpack because she brought him a present. She brought him a can of lemon tuna all the way from the state of Utah. It is so sweet the things that little ones do. Almost all of the kids took turns being sick when they were visiting. But we still managed to go up to the hospital and see Hunter's window. (Lacey wasn't ready to go up there yet so you will notice that she is absent from the pictures.) Maybe next time they come Jacob won't be so busy with work and we will all pump ourselves full of vitamins before they come so we can actually do something more fun! Playing Guitar Hero and watching movies were the main event. We had fun just sitting around eating yummy food that Grandma always makes and just enjoying eachothers company. Katey also had fun introducing her kids to the art of wraping yourself up in a blanket and sliding down a long flight of stairs. They loved it! Some of the kids made ginger bread houses as well.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG I guess I need to slide down a set of stairs on a blanket!!! looks like fun!!
Miss you guys!

Brian & Chelsey said...

Such fun! I love that your girld had so much at Twilight...Have to I went with all my girlsfriends and we did the very same thing! :) I cant believe how grown up they all are!! Hope Lacey starts feeling better soon!! Love you guys!!