Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What? Christmas Already?

I know you all are probably wondering what in the world would posess me to already put Christmas music on my blog. Well I just have to say that you are lucky I am not putting it on here any earlier. I love Christmas music and started to listen to it in July!!!! So no complaining!!!!! It is not that I don't enjoy Thanksgiving. I do. I just think they go hand in hand with eachother so why not take in all of the senses for more than just a few short weeks.

I have ventured far out of my comfort zone and am now writing a book about the experiences that our family had with Hunter and how because of her we were shown many tender mercies. In the book I talk about why Christmas means so much to me. So I guess if you want to know the whole reason why I love Christmas you will have to read it. Maybe I will post a little piece of it later. Who knows? So just bare with me for a few months.

And yes if the cutest blog on the block had any cute Christmas pages I would have changed my background to that already.

1 comments:

Truthislight said...

Trish, you're amazing. I'm so glad you're writing, with all the wisdom and inspiration you have to share. I really can't wait to read it. We miss your family so much and think of you often. I was listening yesterday to the Josh Grobin music I copied off you and nearly lost my grip on myself. Matt has a rule that we can't play Christmas music till Christmas Eve (the Scrooge!) but I've been listening during the day since summer time too. May I recommend Amy Grant, Home for Christmas... We love you guys and wish we were nearer by.
So much love,
Donna
P.S.- Sounds like Twilight was a blast! Please tell Lacey I've been thinking about her nonstop the last couple days and as soon as she feels better she must call me & talk Twilight movie. Thanks!