
Please excuse my horrable shakiness of the video. I'm not very good. I am sure you are all aware.
I have been brought back to my day's in high school when every Friday night I was at a football game cheering Jacob on week after week. As most of you know Lacey went into the High School this year and plays in the High School Marching Band and so we attend every home game and we have had many this year.
It seems so funny but as I was taking these pictures of her my eyes welled up with pride that we have such good kids and that they make us proud to call them our children. I love them so much and love to see them excel.
Lacey has marched her little legs off through out the summer and fall. She is really quite good at playing her clarinet and bass clarinet and she also is learning the guitar. She is trying to convince Jake and I that we need to buy her a piano next.
The team made the playoffs and so we will see how many games we have left.



Whitney has been playing soccer this year as well. She hurt the tendon in the heel of her foot so she couldn't finish out the season but I am going to post some pictures of her as well.
Middle School Basketball
8 years ago



3 comments:
First of all, you should be proud of your girls. They are truely so amazing and I look up to them. You have done a wonderful job all the while having an enormously huge trial but yet still being able to find a balance and raise 5 other amazing girls.
Second, WAY TO GO LACE!!! That video was so great! I agree, she needs a piano. Find a used one and have it re-tuned! I always wanted to be able to play, but never could
Third, Whitney looks so tall! Did she suddenly get way taller? To bad she hurt her tendons, but way to go Whit!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU IN EXACTLY 20 DAYS! WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED!
I like the pictures of Whitney playing soccer! Sorry about the injury! That really stinks!
Whitney, so fun to see you out there playing... I miss those soccer days sooo much, so stick with it next year (so I can come cheer for you) and have a ball! Just try not to look so intimidating out there! love ya, Dixie
Post a Comment